The EB W device option is designed for doors and gates requiring a stand alone, battery powered, alarmed, weatherized panic device. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when someone attempts to exit, alerting management that an unauthorized exit has occurred. The internal alarm with both remote bypass and remote signaling capabilities is ideal for applications where both security and life safety are a concern. In addition to listing as UL panic and fire exit hardware device, this device conforms to MIL-STD 810F Method 506.4 (driving rain test), MIL-STD 810F, Method 509.4 (salt fog test) and UBC standard 7-2 (positive pressure).
- Heavy-duty ribbed aluminum rail extrusion
- Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive loss prevention panic hardware
- Alarmed Exit Device powered by standard 9-volt battery
- Single mortise cylinder (sold separate) provides arming and dogging
- Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator